Chevy Debuts Sporty Spark Activ
Chevrolet today introduced the 2017 Spark ACTIV, a sportier take on the brand’s versatile, connected mini-car, featuring trail-inspired accents and upscale features that complement its urban-chic design.
“The new Spark ACTIV is all about adventurous fun and style,” said Steve Majoros, Chevrolet director of Car and Crossover Marketing. “It has an attitude, while still offering the sophisticated, efficient and connected driving experience customers have come to love.”
It goes on sale soon, the first quarter of 2017.
$16,945 manufacturer’s suggested retail price with manual transmission*
$18,045 manufacturer’s suggested retail price with continuously variable transmission*
*Price includes destination charge, but excludes tax, title and other dealer fees.
Spark ACTIV features unique front and rear fascias with accents influenced by off-road skidplates, as well as a new 15-inch wheel design and a revised suspension that increases the ride height by 0.4 inch (10 mm). Additional unique content includes:
- Specific grille pattern with ACTIV nameplate
- Round fog lamps and fog lamp housings integrated in the front fascia
- Contrasting wheelhouse moldings and hatchback cladding
- Rocker moldings
- Roof rails
The well-appointed interior features standard black, heated leatherette front seats and a leather-wrapped steering wheel, along with these features:
- Chevrolet MyLink with a 7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility (subject to their terms, privacy statements and data plan rates, as well as a compatible smartphone)
- Rear-vision camera system
- SiriusXM satellite radio (three months)
- OnStar Guidance Plan (three months)
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot (three-month/3GB data trial)
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Remote keyless entry
- Steering wheel controls for phone and audio system
- Power windows with Express Up/Down
Power comes from an Ecotec 1.4L engine offered with a manual transmission or a continuously variable transmission (CVT). Fuel economy is GM estimated at 29 city and 37 highway with the manual transmission and 30 city/37 highway with the CVT.
[…] shapes aren’t as well-suited to driving as others. Though they may not be the height of fashion, sporty wrap-around glasses protect your eyes from all angles, keeping you safe from unexpected glare to […]