Nissan has announced U.S. pricing for the new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder SUV, which goes on sale this week at Nissan dealers nationwide with a starting MSRP* of $29,990.
Pathfinder, one of Nissan’s best known and most popular nameplates in its nearly 60-year history in the United States, is reborn for the 2017 model year with more adventure capability, a freshened exterior look and enhanced safety and technology – pure Pathfinder taken to an even higher level of performance, technology and style. The revisions to Pathfinder come as part of Nissan’s “Year of the Truck” – a comprehensive freshening of the brand’s truck lineup, including an all-new TITAN full-size pickup and Armada SUV.
Enhancements to Pathfinder for 2017 include:
- A major exterior redesign with a stronger sense of adventure character and presence – including a bold new front end with signature boomerang-shaped headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights, available LED headlights, “V-Motion” grille and a more aggressive hood
- New 3.5-liter Direct Injection Gasoline™ (DIG) V6 engine, rated at 284 horsepower – up from the previous 260 horsepower
- Maximum towing capacity increased by 1,000 pounds to a class-leading** 6,000 pounds (when properly equipped)
- Enhanced user friendliness features, ranging from new Motion-Activated liftgate to updated vehicle connected services
- New advanced driver assistance technology includes Forward Emergency Braking, Intelligent Cruise Control and Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder:
|Pathfinder S 2WD||$29,990 USD|
|Pathfinder SV 2WD||$32,680 USD|
|Pathfinder SL 2WD||$35,700 USD|
|Pathfinder Platinum 2WD||$41,870 USD|
|Pathfinder S 4WD||$31,680 USD|
|Pathfinder SV 4WD||$34,370 USD|
|Pathfinder SL 4WD||$37,390 USD|
|Pathfinder Platinum 4WD||$43,560 USD|
Destination and Handling $900.