AUDI ACHIEVES 33RD CONSECUTIVE MONTH OF RECORD SALES
Audi reported September 2013 sales of 13,065 vehicles, a 6.2% increase over the previous September record set last year. September also stands as the 33rd consecutive month of record sales for the brand. Audi sales YTD increased 13.6% to 114,411 vehicles sold.
Through the end of the third quarter, 2013 already ranked as the third best year of total Audi sales in the US market.
September results were bolstered by sales of the Audi Q5 luxury crossover, which posted a 44.9% gain in September with 3,268 units delivered for the month. Sales of the Audi Q7 increased 31.9% to 1,386 vehicles sold for the month. Year-to-date sales for the Audi Q5 increased 43.7% while sales for the Audi Q7 increased 46.7%.
Audi TDI sales remained strong with the addition of three new clean diesel models this summer, including the Audi A6 TDI, Audi A7 TDI and Audi Q5 TDI.
• Sales mix for Audi S performance variants finished the month at 13.9% for the S4 sedan; 32.7% for the S5/ RS 5; 6.0% for the S6; 15.7% for the S7; 13.2% for the S8; 22.5% for the TTS / TT RS and TTS Roadster and 6.4% for the SQ5 crossover.
• Sales of Audi A4 increased 28.8% compared to September 2012; YTD sales grew 2.3% compared to previous period.
• Sales of the Audi Q5 increased 44.9% compared to September 2012; YTD sales grew 43.7% compared to previous period.
• Sales of the Audi Q7 increased 31.9% compared to September 2012; YTD sales grew 46.7% compared to previous period.
• Sales mix for Audi A6 TDI finished the month at 12.8%, for the Audi A7 TDI at 11.7%, for the A8 TDI to 23%, the Audi Q5 TDI at 14.5%, and for the Audi Q7 TDI at 30.6%, the Audi
• The Audi A3 is being phased out in advance of the all-new A3 sedan arriving in the U.S. market next spring (pictured above)
Twitter tweets count
cifehywoa drlnh accicbf fboq akfmqoexsfnbexp