They say a picture is worth a thousand words, which is why dashcams are popular in many countries around the world. We’ve all seen the videos of the terrifying or shocking things that happen on roadways.
When it comes to protecting yourself on the road, there’s no substitute for capturing the real thing. It’s not your word versus theirs when there’s actual footage capturing the sequence of events.
And dashcams are no longer just cameras either. They’ve integrated advanced driver assist features to make everyday driving safer, and upgrade a “dumb” car, to a smart one.
The Thinkware F800 PRO is all new and the latest on the dashcam market. Not only does it do more than we could possibly imagine, it does it all reliably and well with a simply, intuitive UI.
The Thinkware F800 PRO uses Sony Exmor R STARVIS Sensors in both front and rear cameras, providing rich colors and optimal resolution. STARVIS technology improves Exmor R’s low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments. The camera records in a 140-degree wide angle lens view to maximize blind spot coverage.
The Thinkware F800 PRO’s internal GPS means that accurate location information (while the Safety Camera Alert function is on) continuously alerts, warning the driver of traffic cameras and red lights.
Previously unavailable in Thinkware dash cams, the Thinkware F800 PRO includes built-in WiFi for Cloud connectivity and standard GPS for an accurate capture of speed, direction, and severity of the impact in the event of an accident.
The Thinkware F800 PRO also uses the new Format Free 2.0. This technology eliminates manual formatting on micro SD memory cards, greatly extending memory card life. It also eliminates the need to convert files when viewing video clips on a PC.
The Thinkware F800 PRO is equipped with an entire suite of safety warnings to protect the driver and passengers.
– Lane Departure Warning System. Helps combat sleepy and/or distracted driving by notifying the driver when the vehicle leaves the lane without signaling.
– Front Collision Warning System. Most auto accidents can be avoided by observing a safe following distance. The Road Safety Warning System increases safety by calculating the distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you.
– Front Vehicle Departure Warning. The Thinkware F800 PRO notifies the driver (after coming to a complete stop) that the vehicle in front has started moving again. This feature helps protect the distracted driver from being rear-ended.
We highly recommend this dashcam and wouldn’t drive anywhere again without it! You can find more info and where to buy it on the Thinkware site.
In The Box:
- Thinkware F800 Pro 1-Channel Dash Camera
- (Optional) Rear Camera
- Adhesive Mounting Tape
- 12V Cigarette Adapter
- Cable Mounting Clips
- Micro SD Card Reader
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- USB Adapter
- English Quick Start User Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
- Front – 1080p Full HD
- Rear – 1080p Full HD [Optional]
- Front – 2.13MP Sony Exmor R CMOS
- Rear – 2.13MP Sony Exmor R CMOS [Optional]
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 140°
- Recording Modes: Continuous Recording, Incident Recording, Manual Recording, Audio Recording
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.2 x 2.4 X 1.18 inch
- Weight: 104.5g (0.23 lb)
- Storage Temperature: -4°~ 158°F / -20°~ 70°C
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 °C / 14 ~ 140° F
- Capacity: MicroSD card 16/32/64/128 GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power: DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- Built in GPS Antenna
- Built in 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor
- Dual Save File Protection
- Built in WiFi