The reveal of the 2018 Nissan LEAF is just around the corner. Nissan announced that shortly after the official unveiling, the new LEAF will go on a national tour to to eight cities across the country as part of National Drive Electric Week. Nissan LEAF is the official sponsor of National Drive Electric Week for the third straight year.
People visiting the 2018 LEAF display in each city will be welcomed with a modern space, featuring the next-generation LEAF. You’ll be able to explore the LEAF, equipped with Nissan Intelligent Mobility features including ProPILOT Assist and e-Pedal technology. On-site LEAF specialists will be available throughout the events to answer any questions, and food, beverages and swag will be available.
If you currently own a LEAF, you’ll be offered an exclusive chance to sign up for the “The All New LEAF Drive and Discover Experience,” providing a behind-the-wheel drive to experience the new LEAF at a later date. To sign up, current LEAF owners have to show the key fob to their LEAF and register for the test drive while visiting the display. The first test-drives will begin in October.
The 2018 LEAF will hit the following cities during the special week:
- Seattle, Washington | Denny Park | 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- San Diego, California | Qualcomm Stadium | 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Alpharetta, Georgia | Avalon | 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Bridgewater, New Jersey | Bridgewater Municipal Building Car Park | 6 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Portland, Oregon | Washington Square | 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Los Angeles, California | Los Angeles State Historic Park | 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cupertino, California | DeAnza College | 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts | Danehy Park | 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Visit DriveElectricWeek.org/Events for all the details.